Billing and Payment Information
- Any co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. If you are covered by dental insurance, we will bill your insurance carrier for all work we perform that is covered under your plan. Once your carrier has paid its portion of your bill, we will mail a statement to you clearly describing what charges – if any beyond copayments – you are responsible for.
We Accept the Following Payment Methods:
• all major credit cards • personal checks • cash
*Payments are expected at the time of service.
- For your convenience, we also participate in Dental Fee Plan by Care Credit, which may be a suitable option for unforeseen dental expenses or if you don’t have dental insurance. We offer financing through Care Credit for those who qualify.
- In addition, we have other in-house financing options that we will be happy to discuss with you. We want to meet your dental health needs in the most cost-effective way possible. We can also provide statements based on your treatment plan. Good dental health should be within reach for everyone.
- It is our mission and obligation to provide you the best dentistry. Dr. Sharda will base your treatment plan on your needs only after he performs a careful clinical exam. We do not allow dental insurance carriers to dictate your treatment by telling us what they believe is the best care for you.